Friday, May 6, 2011

For All The Mammas....

A pretty scene taken last weekend at the Agassiz Tulip Festival

A quick shout out to all the mammas out there, you know who you are. Happy Mother's Day to you all! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend of pampering yourself and being spoiled by your loved ones. We deserve it after all. I am not going to post any recipes today since sadly I have not cooked anything memorable this week and I probably wont get around to doing much cooking this weekend either. I am quite sure you do not need to hear about the meatballs I made last night which ended up all crumbly and the night before was a pearl barley risotto which was, well.....let's just say it was nothing worth writing about that's for sure. So instead of a recipe, here are some pretty pictures I took last weekend at the Agassiz Tulip Festival. I cannot believe that this was the first time I had ever been to this spectacular event. It is nothing short of breathtaking to walk among 40 acres of tulips in every colour imaginable with the backdrop of snowy mountains. Agassiz, I hope to see you again next year!


Tulips as far as the eye can see

No comments:

Post a Comment